This is something I'd really like to try! We'll give it a go and see how it works out. If after reading this you're interested, you can send me a note here on dA - but if you don't have an account here, you can contact me via e-mail at email@example.com.
- I reserve the right to display commissioned works in my portfolios online and in print.
- I reserve the right to turn down any commission request.
- All artworks commissioned from me are for personal, non-commercial use only unless otherwise agreed upon. So:
- You can:
- Print it out
- Share it online
- Use it in a signature or graphic online
- You can't:
- Sell it
- Claim credit
- Use it in such a way as to earn money from it
- You can:
- I can accept Paypal only - payment to be made upon acceptance of a commission request. Don't pay before I confirm that I will draw for you! If, for whatever reason, I am unable to complete a request after payment has been made, a full refund will be given.
All baseline prices are for a single character drawing. Examples are to show various stages of completion.
Clean line art: $25
Detailed pencil drawing: $40
Fully colored w/ shading: $50
- Reduce prices to 1/3 of listed price for a bust, or to 1/2 for a waist-up shot.
- Add $10 for every additional character regardless of style. This includes animals.
- I generally will not include backgrounds other than the occasional colorful shape as a matter of course, but if you had something specific in mind you could let me know and I'd give it a try. I don't have a set price for the addition of a background yet, though, so we'd have to discuss it.
If you're interested in commissioning me, please send me a note and fill out this form:
Name of the character:
Type of commission:
Details, poses, expressions, interactions, etc.: (for if you
have something in particular in mind)
After I confirm that I can do your commission, you can send payment and I'll start work. I'll keep you updated (and make sure I'm on the right track) with WIPs, which I can send through notes here on dA - usually at the sketch stage, the line stage, a basic color stage, and then when I want to make sure the picture is completed to your satisfaction.
And I think that's everything! Thank you very very much for your time and consideration; I look forward to hearing from you! <3
Did I miss or forget anything? Let me know and I'll fix it! Thanks in advance!